The aim of this course is to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to safely carry out chlorination and de-chlorination procedures.
The course includes both theoretical and practical elements.
• Identify most relevant equipment, pipe and fittings.
• Complete pre checks on pipe and equipment.
• Provide an understanding and demonstrate safe practice.
• Understand and display industry best practice/techniques for chlorination procedures.
• Work out levels of chlorus for individual jobs.
• Check chlorine residuals.