This course covers the importance of safety measures that must be taken when working at height, including the use of harnesses in correlation with other equipment, for example, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs).
- Minimum Candidates:1
- Maximum Candidates:8
RTC Business Park
Any choosen work locations
Who should Attend
This course aims to train delegates with the awareness of the hazards, and understand the different personal protection provided by use of harnesses.
This course is designed to ensure students are aware of how to safely use, maintain and inspect their harness equipment, ensuring there safety, equipment suitability and longevity.
* Understand the relevant Health and Safety Regulations, Guidance and Standards
* Be able to identify and select the correct form of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) against falls from height
* Understand how to check, use, maintain and store a harness and lanyard
* Be able to fit and adjust a harness and lanyard
* Be able to conduct the periodic examination harnesses and associated equipment
Upon successful completion, an in house certificate will be produced and sent to your primary sponsor.