The aim of the course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake Possession Support duties in line with with the Possession Support unit of competence.Primary Objectives
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to:
• Identify the tasks required to be undertaken by Possession Support
• Carry out the duties of the Possession Support competence requirements as specified in the Unit of Competence for Possession Support
• Demonstrate the appropriate behaviours required when conducting Possession Support duties safely and effectively
• Communicate with key personnel in conjunction with the role of Possession Support, using the correct protocols and variety of communication equipment
• Demonstrate the procedures to be carried out for the safe placing and removal of possession protection.